“Always a winner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Liberty, Kentucky
“Always a winner”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

There's always something for everyone in the group to eat. Our kids are picky eaters but they always find a lot that they will eat here and they really like it. We're always pleased here.

Visited September 2013

Middletown, Ohio
“Good food, filthy filthy filthy”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Although the food and service was good. When you are eating and see food on the wall, the partitions, and anywhere you look there was food particles from probably years ago. This place needs to have everybody in early to clean this place up. Even the salt and pepper shakers had food on them and were sticky. Keep in mind that we were the first ones in.

• Visited January 2014
Indianapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My fellow friends and I met here for dinner. We all live out of town so this was nice. Food was good service over the top!

Visited August 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Best one I've been to”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've been to a few Golden Corrals in different cities across the country and this was the best experience I've had with them yet.

The food was fresh and the refill service was great. We will return to this one when we're in town again.

• Visited October 2012
Middletown, Ohio, United States
“Not a big fan of buffets in general”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

But as buffets go, this one is a nice one. Usually I feel like I'm a pig at a trough when I go to a buffet, but this one's food makes up for that. Kept clean as well. Only downside is that a lot of their workers don't seem to speak English, so that's not a good thing.

Visited March 2012