“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Franklin, Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big Mexican food fan, but this place is pretty good! The pictures are not of the restaurant though! I don't know where those are from. This place is decorated like a typical Mexican restaurant.

“Just stopped in for the restroom but stayed for a great dinner!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The food smelled so good when I stopped in I stayed for dinner. Glad I did. Good food and very courteous staff. Prices are reasonable also.

• Visited October 2013
“Awesome chimichangas”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was in a local hotel, and called to check their hours. They were closing in ten minutes, but offered to place an order to go. Very nice authentic mexican food, and friendly staff.

Visited September 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Good value for Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I would rate this place slightly above average. Not the best in the world, but good value for the price. And when you're in the mood for Mexican food, you can get whatever you like at this restaurant. If I had one complaint, it is that they cut back on their sides. I always get an entree that has BOTH rice and beans, which didn't used to be hard to do. BUT - they have cut the meal portions to the point where you can only get rice OR beans and not both. I HATE that! And I have complained, but they don't care. So if want both, you have to pay extra for a side dish. Doesn't make sense to me, food-wise. But I know they are saving money by doing this. Just doesn't make me happy because I love Mexican food and I don't know how you can have a Mexican meal without both rice and beans!!!! Otherwise, the food is good and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2012
Granger, Indiana
“Typical Mexican food menu”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a typical Mexican restaurant with all of the usual menu items. The chips were not my preference, they were thick and did not have a lot of flavor. The salsa was a bit too much like tomato sauce and bland. I ordered Chiles Colorados which come with chipped lettuce and tomato in most restaurants. Sometimes, a small serving of guacamole or sour cream as well. Not here. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
I would look elsewhere.