“Best Place In Town”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Franklin
Dallas, Texas
“Best Place In Town”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is one of they finest red roofs I have stayed at. The staff was very friendly and helpful they gave me directions to the place I had to go to for a meeting the high speed internet that they provided me with was great. I use to going to hotel that say they have high speed and then its not. they manager Jane was very courteous and gave me a upgrade to a suite since I was a Redicard member. The next time I'm in town I will defiantly be re visiting this hotel.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite was great!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
mikepat36, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank You, for taking the time to write a review for us. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was my pleasure to have upgraded you so that you could experience our suite. We hope to see you soon again. hope you have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

It was clean and up keep it was a good stay as always the pool was down but the owner mike said he was working on the new state laws to get it up. Thanks mike for a good stay see u next year when I'm there from Georgia

• Stayed June 2013
mikepat36, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
I appreciate your feedback and apologize for the late response. I am very glad you got to meet the Owner he is a great man. The Pool Is completely renovated and up and running along with the hotel as well is completely renovated and now changed to the Red Roof Inn & Suites. Please do come visit soon so we can get some more feed back on our new changes we have made. Have a great holiday!
Sevierville, Tn
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We spent several days at the Inn and were impressed with the cleaniness of the property and the hospitality of the inn keeper. We loved everything about the property. We visit this part of Ohio every year and plan to stay at this property every year. This property was impecable. We really loved everything about it. My wife and well traveled and were both impressed with this property.

Thanks,
Mr. & Mrs. Orville Hedric

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I apologize for the late response, I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated your feed back. since you last stayed we have completely renovated and converted this property into a Red Roof Inn & suites. Hope to see you soon. Have a great holiday!
Butler, Ohio
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The owner was on site when we arrived. He was friendly and helpful. The room passed the smell test. No bad odors or the chemicals used to cover them. The room looked clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the fixtures worked. Though the building is near the interstate we were not disturbed by noise. Nothing fancy, but a very good value for the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
mikepat36, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments and we are very pleased to hear you were happy with your stay. We try very hard to give everyone a positive experience. Hope to see you again in the future.
quitman, Louisiana
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed in this motel from 4/18/12 to 6/1/12 while working in the area on a gas pipeline project. Mike the owner was very helpful and friendly. His directions were very helpful for finding local businesses. The motel is convenient to several restaurants. I was in need of getting some work done on my truck and he was able to put me in touch with a really good mechanic, who worked on my truck for a very reasonable price. I would recommend to anyone to stay at this motel.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles b
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with other travelers and we are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in town.
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

The owner was real nice got me a bigger discount than what the travel sites could there is some cracks is the walls in the bath room like it was stated in the other review but it is over all real nice place to stay

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Krod1972
mikepat36, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed for 1 night. Excellent value for money. Pool lovely and clean. Staff very helpful and Mike the owner very hands on and personable with guests. Mike was extremely helpful when our vehicle had problems and we had to leave our trailer for a company to collect. Would throughly recommend.

• Stayed September 2012
mikepat36, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
thank you for your stay and your compliments
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Days Inn Middletown
#1 of 5 in Middletown
Comfort Inn Monroe
Comfort Inn Monroe
#2 of 4 in Monroe

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin? Share your experiences!