“Oh yes....Farm to table in Franklin!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Matera Caffe
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Oh yes....Farm to table in Franklin!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

This restaurant is awesome! The food is out of this world! I have coming to this town for 4 years on business and am just delighted to have found this diamond in the ruff restaurant. I am still smiling! I went there lunch and had to go for dinner too. They have their own flour mill. Go to this restaurant, you will be happy.

• Visited September 2012

Centerville, Ohio
“Simply Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went to the Matera Caffe on a Saturday afternoon looking for a good pizza. Unfortunately, the restaurant was closed for a private party from 4-7. We decided to go back the next morning for brunch. If the pizzas are as good as the omelets, this place is fantastic!! I had the Greek omelet. The oven roasted tomatoes, feta and spinach were delicious. The breakfast potatoes were also yummy. The toast was a thicker slice of bread. Even the coffee was exceptional. My husband had the eggs Benedict. He loved them. I got a look at the waffles and really thought about having another breakfast--they looked delicious. We will be back next weekend to try the waffles. Cute place, very friendly people, delicious food and wonderful service.

• Visited September 2012
The Woodlands, Texas
“Like a success on Restaurant Impossible”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Interesting. Not a chain. Charm in its way. FRESH food. If these things matter to you, you will like this place with a relatively simple menu but distinct options. My friend had salmon and I had pesto chicken pizza. Just an enjoyable setting to eat while on the road and have healthy and thoughtful choices in a small town area off an interstate.

• Visited July 2012
Dayton, OH
“Small, local restaurant with good food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have eaten here several times; alone, with my wife, and as a family with the kids. I have always really liked the food, but they used to have limited hours, and this limited the frequency of our visits. I recently learned that they have expanded their hours, so we had dinner at Matera Café this evening. The food was good and the service was friendly. I prefer locally owned and operated restaurants. I will skip a chain for a local restaurant any day of the week. I always enjoy my meals at this local café.

• Visited June 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Take your guests there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Severl out-of-town co workers were visiting, took them to Matera for dinner. Food was excellent, service excellent, prices very fair.

• Visited June 2012