“Great stop, comfortable and clean hotel.”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I do a decent amount of business in northern Cincinnati/Dayton area and usually stay at this hotel as its a convenient location for both cities (and its right off the interstate.) Its always clean and comfortable and the staff has always been courteous and helpful. Its nice to find a hotel you know will be a consistently good stay. Definite recommend for anyone looking for a quiet and affordable stayover between Cincinnati and Dayton.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Your compliments are appreciated and we welcome guest comments. We want to assist you during your stay by making you as comfortable as possible. We also want our guests to allow us to give them the best service possible, while they are here. We also realize that cleanliness is a guest's #1 priority; therefore we have a system in place that is used when inspecting every room. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Very courteous staff. I was traveling alone and always felt safe. Great value for the money. Quite surroundings. Lots of restaurants, shopping very close by and convenient to the interstate. Microwave and Refrigerator was plus.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Hello and thank you for staying with us as we value your business and review! We are glad to hear that you found our property and your room clean and a good value as we strive to provide the best overall accommodations possible and cleanliness, service and value are all very important to us. Safety of our guest is very important to us. All of our rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for extra comfort. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This has been perfect for the last 2 sales trips that I've had in the area. The price is right, there's plenty of places to eat nearby, the highway access is great on the way there, and again when I leave in the morning, and my experience was consistent with both of my stays. The people were professional, my room was quiet and clean, and most importantly, my bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us at Econo Lodge in Franklin! We very much value your business, comments and review. We are glad that you ejoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be professional and helpful. Great to hear you found our beds comfortable. We are in the process of switching our older beds for new beds. We are also changing some of the rooms to queen beds vs having double beds. Thank you again for your business and kind comments/review! Hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I travel often and have had a lot of hotel experiences. This hotel is conveniently located right off the exit, excellent price value, and the staff is exceptionally friendly. The room is clean and the front desk does a wonderful job accomodating all my needs.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you Caroline for staying with us. We strive to provide the best customer service to our guest. We are glad that you found out hotel a good value with the cleanliness that you expect. Hope you choose us again for your future hotel needs.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

had a relaxing and enjoyable stay. quiet, nearby restaurants. large clean room. friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you Patrick for your kind words. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Traveling as I do and not knowing exactly when I may need a room in the Springboro area; it is good to know I can find a room here. The price is fair, the room clean and place is quiet. I also think the owner helps out the local community when a need arises with rooms. While I have stayed at more expensive places and they provided newer super clean rooms; this though much older was clean and room had no odd smells. (which I can't say for other places I have stayed across this country). I saw Danny's review and I have stayed in at least three different rooms here over the past two years and never had any of the issues he had.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
patel826, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Hello and thank you very much for staying with us (several times) at Econo Lodge in Franklin! We appreciate your business, comments and review of our property! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the accommodations to be a good value, clean and comfortable. We have updated our rooms recently and we do focus on guest comfort and experience in our hotel/room features and amenities. Thank you again for your business and comments as we very much appreciate both and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2011

Its a dump of all dumps. Ceiling leaking, bed smells like curry sauce, cocroaches everywhere, flies flying in the room.. I was very tired and everything around the area was booked so i went in here lol. I ended up sleeping in my car..

• Stayed: August 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Days Inn Middletown
#6 of 9 in Franklin
Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Hampton Inn Suites Springboro

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!