Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Forest Park)
Carriage Inn(Fairfield)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleanlocated within walking distancethe check in deskdecent hotelbathroom doorgreat roomother hotelscincinnatimicrowavecouchinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We arrived and were delighted to be upgraded to an executive suite. The hotel is spacious and there is an elevator. The pool is divine. We enjoyed the room, but the beds were a bit too hard. There was no hot water the first night, but the problem did not exist in the morning. The staff were pleasant and the owner knocked some off of the price for us. I would recommend, especially if traveling south. It is better to stay here if tired and do the city the next day. The internet was not working.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We enjoyed our stay, if was a good value for the money, clean room, clean pool area, the small breakfast area is my only negative, but breakfast was good and free, so cannot complain too much. other hotels next door and down the street were $30-50 more, so i think we did not sacrifice anything for the savings,

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Staying here right now for a soccer tournament! When we checked in yesterday we asked the front desk clerk if they had a laundry--they don't and he couldn't tell me where we could wash the soccer uniforms after two games. Tonight, we called down to the desk asking what channel Showtime was on, because it wasn't in the "guest services" book, but we had a showtime book in our room. He actually told me he had no idea how to use the TV system, and he didn't really think they had Showtime. I walked one hotel over & the nice, helpful desk clerk at Springhill Suites let me use the laundry room to wash our uniforms. The room keys here at Best Western have had to be reprogrammed twice in two days because they stopped working. Indoor pool is one reason we stayed here, and the discounted rate through the soccer tournament.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I stayed at this hotel from three nights and was pleased with my experience. Room was clean with a good AC unit. Shower pressure could have been better but that's typical in hotels. Linens on the beds were nice and crisp. TV reception was great. Computer in the lobby to check email, etc., but I didn't need to use it. Pool and hot tub were both nice and clean.

A couple of weird things - the clock on the microwave and the clock radio were both WAY off. I figured out the microwave but couldn't fix the clock radio! I would think the cleaning staff would check those, but no big deal. It was a bit hard to get my luggage into the hotel because there is a curb surrounding the front of the hotel. There are no slight ramps to pull your luggage into the lobby.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2009

I was here for a three night, four day business trip. The room was spacioua and well furnished. However, the mattress was uncomfortable and creaky. The hotel in general was warm with poor air ventilation and the AC unit in the room was not very cool. The TV reception was poor at times. Other times, I was not able to get all the channels. When I called the front desk, the employee said that all the TV's were like that. All in all, I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business