Hotel located conveniently right off I-275 exits. Check-in was fast and staff friendly and was consistently welcoming and friendly as we came/went. Hotel about 25 minutes from downtown, 30 minutes to King’s Island, 15 minutes to I-71, and 10 minutes to I-75.
Room was divided up into two areas (separated by a ½ wall) – 1) sleeping area that contained two firm-mattress full-size beds (very tight for two people) and 2) living room that contained a sectional couch w/hideaway bed, coffee table, business desk/chair, microwave oven, coffee pot (leaky when pouring coffee) and small refrigerator. The couch while large, was quite beat (not dirty, just worn-out) and cushions no longer retained any firmness and could not spring-back after being sat on.
Bathroom had a sliding door where wood-frame edging was broken (nails out) from prior guests being a bit rough. Sink was inside the bathroom along with a shower/tub combo. Also in the bathroom there was a surprisingly large walk-in closet (separated from the main bathroom with a sliding door). Iron and ironing board were in the closet.
Our room was on the side of the hotel not facing I-275 so was quiet. As there is quite a bit of road noise from the interstate when in the parking lot, rooms facing the interstate most likely do experience some noise.
Lobby of the hotel was very large and open; very contemporary, almost beachy-look, with the light blues and greens throughout. This area is where breakfast was served. Offerings were quite large and in addition to the standard continental offerings, hot foods offered were eggs, sausage and/or bacon, and oatmeal.
Hotel does have a fitness room and a pool (seasonal)
For dining options near the hotel, within walking distance was a Mexican Restaurant, Frisch’s, Cracker Barrel and Wendy’s. Just across the interstate were a few other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, where you'll have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. We are one of Cincinnati’s most preferred hotels for business and leisure event accommodations. What sets us apart is the emphasis on service and our staff’s attention to guests' needs. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Cincinnati North is proud to offer your attendees the following extras to make their experience with us extra special:• In room microwave, mini refrigerator and coffee makers • USA Today delivered to room Monday through Friday • Complimentary Suites Season Breakfast buffet to include waffles, eggs, sausage and traditional cold items• Meeting Room to accommodate 40 people • Fitness Room• Marriott Rewards Memberships• 24 hour Business Center• 24 hour Market Place. We are confident that the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Cincinnati North’s warm, inviting atmosphere and professional friendly staff will provide your attendees with an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park Hotel Forest Park
- Amerisuites Forest Park
- Forest Park Amerisuites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park Ohio