This was my first stay in this property. I am in Cincinnati for business periodically & am trying to find a clean, quiet, safe place to become my "usual" spot. This came close. The other reviews I read on tripadvisor warned about freeway noise. I forgot to make a request to stay on the back side when I checked in & I paid for that mistake. All night long, even with the AC & fan running, the road noise is loud. The room was clean, it appeared to have been recently renovated. In fact, the shower curtain was new - still had fold marks in it, smelled like new vinyl & the little pop out holes were actually on the floor of the bathroom. I had a King room, but the room felt smallish. Since I travel alone, it didn't really matter, but I remember thinking if I was with the husband, it would be crowded. There was an odd pickle like smell in the hallway, but I wasn't in the hall for long & it didn't permeate into the room I was in.
Breakfast was adequate, you know the kind - make your own waffle, some soupy oatmeal, scrambled eggs, bacon, variety of breads to toast, some fruit, really plenty of choices & if you need a "first breakfast" before a business meeting, it works quite well. And, remember, these SpringHill places also have the little market, which is nice for that sweet tooth at night.
There are places SO much worse to stay in Cincinnati. I can't flat out say that you shouldn't stay here, it really wasn't bad at all. In all honesty. I'm still on a mission to find the spot with the right appeal for me when I'm in town. This was close, but not quite what I'm looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, where you'll have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. We are one of Cincinnati’s most preferred hotels for business and leisure event accommodations. What sets us apart is the emphasis on service and our staff’s attention to guests' needs. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Cincinnati North is proud to offer your attendees the following extras to make their experience with us extra special:• In room microwave, mini refrigerator and coffee makers • USA Today delivered to room Monday through Friday • Complimentary Suites Season Breakfast buffet to include waffles, eggs, sausage and traditional cold items• Meeting Room to accommodate 40 people • Fitness Room• Marriott Rewards Memberships• 24 hour Business Center• 24 hour Market Place. We are confident that the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Cincinnati North’s warm, inviting atmosphere and professional friendly staff will provide your attendees with an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park Hotel Forest Park
- Amerisuites Forest Park
- Forest Park Amerisuites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park Ohio