“Excellent Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food is consistently good, atmosphere is inviting and service is reasonably good. This was one of my favorite restaurants in Findlay!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Bistro on Main is always one of my favorites to go to in town. I am especially pleased with their service and selection of salads at lunch ... the Bistro is always busy for lunch, but service and food are outstanding. I would suggest this for anyone coming through town.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Found this restaurant on SkyMiles Dining. This is the 2nd time I've given it a try - in hopes of a better experience. The first time (approx 4 months ago) - terrible service, decent food. This time, terrible service - my boss and I stopped while doing sales calls. Like the other reviews, the property is attractive - raw brick, lots of wood and leaded glass - nice feeling. However, we were seated within 5 minutes of arriving for lunch at 1:20pm (it was not packed) -- it took 10 minutes for someone to determine who would be our waiter (in fact, the hostess got the pick of the draw). We ordered soup and salad - who knew it would take over 20 minutes to deliver such a simple fare. On the plus side, the creamy tomato bisque was served up hot and delicious.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stopped in for a small lunch. Tried a individual pizza, whcih turned out to be fantastic. Excellent ingredients and well prepared. The Tomato Basil soup was also a great choice. Excellent flavor. Looking forward to trying a more substantial meal there next time I am in town. Pleasantly surprised by the service, the menu and the great tasting food.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Love this place. It's like walking back in time. And the gourmet meals are some of the best in town.