“Very enjoyable!”

Ranked #25 of 158 Restaurants in Findlay
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were passing through after visiting family in the area and decided to stop in after seeing the tall sign from 75 many times before. Well worth the stop! Good atmosphere and nice alternative to the chain restaurants that line this highway exit. Decent wine list, and very much enjoyed all of our dishes. The maple butter with the fresh warm rolls was a nice treat as well. We will be back!

1  Thank smokeycleo
There are newer reviews for Steve's Dakota Grill

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I are from Ohio and were traveling to a friends house in Michigan. We came across Steve's when we decided to stop for lunch. The restaurant was overall very clean and well up kept. Our waitress was very attentive and offered great service. The best part was the food! I had a steak burger my husband had a steak it was outstanding and you can not beat the price! I was very impressed and will be returning to a closer location for sure!

1  Thank lovinglife1112
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Atmosphere was decent. The waiter was one of the managers. He was attentive. The food however was over rated. The place was recommended for thewir ribs, whcih were far below par. I think they were par bolied. They had little to no sauce on them and were not broiled or grilled. They were tender, but had little taste to them. I might go back to try something else, but not if other options were available.

1  Thank dbogs2000
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Stopped in while traveling from michigan to tennessee. Clean, friendly, fast servicem great food at great prices

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband & I dined here last evening. He had the lodge steak & I had chicken with roasted apples. His steak was perfectly cooked & had wonderful flavor. My chicken dish was also very good. The staff was very friendly & our server was very attentive. Our glasses were never empty. I even dropped my knife & another server that saw it immediately brought me another one. We definitely will return.