“Surprisingly good, for a burger, chicken, and fish joint.”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #26 of 159 Restaurants in Findlay
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is not just another burger joint. I was skeptical about it until my daughter, a U of F student recommended it. Very good food, very reasonably priced. And it's nice that it is so close to our favorite hotel in Findlay.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stopped in this Culver's while passing through recently as I was craving a burger and some custard. The food tasted just like I was hoping! The service was good, the price is always affordable and the cool thing here is they have previous day's flavors of the day packaged in pints that they sell for a very affordable. I was happy to take some home! Great job Culver's. Restaurant is handicap accessible and roomy and in a good location right off the highway.

1  Thank lukay

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!