“Good food reasonable service, but just a bit too noisy”

Rossilli's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Findlay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I go here – often on a regular basis. I stopped going. When I find that the noise is just a bit too much to allow reasonable business conversation or even a reasonable social conversation.
That being said – I keep coming back because of the quality of the food, and generally the quality of service.
They have several solids that are just excellent for lunch and a variety of other very good thing. Dinner is a little more adventuresome---but still very good.
We started out to have a business meeting, but finding out that the people at the next table spin your conversation as well as before the table. We gave up and waited until we finish lunch.
– – That being said, I will go back

1  Thank Kahuna2030

Reviewed April 16, 2014

They serve a wide variety of food but my favorite is lunch and a Meg Salad. Yummy! Evening meals can be pricey.

1  Thank dstump122
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Rossilli's is a locally owned and operated restaurant that can be counted on for a very good meal. Their menu is reasonably priced and while somewhat Italian oriented, really has a good choice of selections. For example, their eggplant parmesan is very good but so is their meat loaf. Their salads are very popular. They also have a menu (you have to ask for it) for very high quality pizzas that they call "Za's" that are very good. They have a full bar and a well trained wait staff. Because they are right on Main Street, they do not have dedicated parking. Their dining area is handicap accessible. My wife and I eat there (both lunch and dinner) probably 10 times a year and have for many years.

1  Thank CapeCodGuy8
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

First time here. Loved it!!! Family Birthday party and everyone enjoyed the food. Great service and great food. One of Findlay's best restaurant!!

1  Thank Darlene L
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Better than average food. I had their famous blackened meatloaf. being called "blackened", I thought it would be at least a little spicy, it was not, but still not too bad. good craft beer selection. Cheese capped mushroom appetizer, was ok also.