“Best Italian Food in Findlay”

Rossilli's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Findlay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Rossilli's is a family owned business that has been in Findlay for nearly 20 years. The food is excellent. The location in downtown Findlay is easy to access. The restaurant is in a refinished historical building. The bar area is really quite nice.

I would highly suggest the bucitini and meatballs, Ahi Tuna, or the Romano Chicken. If you are in the mood for something different try the blackened meatloaf or one of their West Coast Pizza's. For lunch the Meg's Salad is perfect.

They have a good selection of reasonably prices wines.

Great place to eat while you are in Findlay. I highly recommend it!

2  Thank jdwobser

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

It was just delightful! I had chicken romano and caesar salad. Very nice! Beautiful atmosphere! My friend had the shrimp special. Overall, a great dinner experience!

3  Thank stephtrac
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant. We have been here several times, but the first time was when we got engaged! They were so friendly, and everything was done so beautifully, they even gave a us a gift card to come back! every time we have went the food has been wonderful, and everyone is always so friendly and helpful!

2  Thank amien26
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We really like to eat here, but forget to make reservations on the weekend. Thankfully they had a table for 2. The service is always good, and I love the atmosphere. Some might think its a little expensive, but the food is very good and fresh.

2  Thank Shalloh60
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Recently went to dinner here with some business clients. The place was pretty much empty on a Thursday evening. The bar is the first thing you see when you come in the door with the dining area in the back. The bartender was actually the one who seated us and gave us our menus which I thought was a little odd. The waitress was attentive and we had no issues with service. They have a limited but interesting selection of craft brews which was nice to see. The food however was not that great, especially for a place with entrees in the $15 to $25 range. I ordered the pretzel crusted chicken with three mustard honey sauce. The chicken was flavorless and watery. The entire dish was pretty flavorless and disappointing. The side salad was ok only because of the poppy seed dressing, otherwise it was mostly iceberg lettuce. The décor of the place also left a lot to be desired. It seemed like they picked up a bunch of random stuff from garage sales and tried to make the place look fancy. Overall, was disappointed with my dining experience and was expecting a little more for the price range.