“Nothing fancy, just good food. ”

Pilgrim Family Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 172 Restaurants in Findlay
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Great little spot for breakfast. We went there on Sunday, very busy. Service was excellent. The food was good and priced right. Simple menu. Handy location.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We saw this on trip advisor and wanted to try it out. Stopped in for breakfast. Place was packed, had to wait for a parking spot. Parked within a few minutes and saw 2 open tables, and no line. Menu was fantastic, food was delicious, prAice was very reasonable. Staff were courtious, friendly and fast.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

If you're looking for a quiet, family restaurant, this is the place! I stopped in here for lunch and the staff was extremely nice and welcoming and the food was wonderful. It's nice to see an older building not only re-used, but kept up after all these years, and I was delighted to find it had that "step-back-in-time" feel to it.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I had breakfast and was great the home fries were amazing. They have daily breakfast and lunch specials

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I didn't know this place even existed in Findlay until recently. I ate here with my grandparents and father recently for a Sunday brunch. Even though the place was packed, the service was quick and always friendly. I ordered the eggs benedict and the fried mush, both of which were excellent and filling. My dad's pancakes and my grandpa's waffle were very good as well. All of us were satisfied with our meals and I would definitely come here again.

Date of visit: April 2017