“So glad I stopped in!”

Pilgrim Family Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 174 Restaurants in Findlay
Reviewed July 28, 2017

If you're looking for a quiet, family restaurant, this is the place! I stopped in here for lunch and the staff was extremely nice and welcoming and the food was wonderful. It's nice to see an older building not only re-used, but kept up after all these years, and I was delighted to find it had that "step-back-in-time" feel to it.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I had breakfast and was great the home fries were amazing. They have daily breakfast and lunch specials

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I didn't know this place even existed in Findlay until recently. I ate here with my grandparents and father recently for a Sunday brunch. Even though the place was packed, the service was quick and always friendly. I ordered the eggs benedict and the fried mush, both of which were excellent and filling. My dad's pancakes and my grandpa's waffle were very good as well. All of us were satisfied with our meals and I would definitely come here again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food Great prices Friendly environment. Right off i-75 convenient for anywhere in town. Very popular place!!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2016

This is the type of breakfast that those who love diners long for. Service is quick, efficient, and polite, but not overwhelming for those that haven't yet had their coffee (or it's just still too early). Portions are large, and the bill is cheap for the amount of food the restaurant is able to provide. They make great pancakes, and their corn mush is to die for!

Date of visit: August 2016