“Excellent place for breakfast”

Pilgrim Family Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 172 Restaurants in Findlay
Reviewed September 18, 2016

This is the type of breakfast that those who love diners long for. Service is quick, efficient, and polite, but not overwhelming for those that haven't yet had their coffee (or it's just still too early). Portions are large, and the bill is cheap for the amount of food the restaurant is able to provide. They make great pancakes, and their corn mush is to die for!

Reviewed August 21, 2015

Drove by a lot of times but never stopped. Now that I have we will be back. The service was great and the food even better. Fair prices and good coffee.

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed June 14, 2015

This is a great "Mom & Pop" family style restaurant located just off of I-75 in Findlay, OH. The atmosphere is nothing to brag about but, but the food is! Our waitress was very busy, but attentive. The place was packed with locals which is always a good sign. We all had tasty omelets, biscuits, a cinnamon roll and fried mush. The mush was more like a corn pancake, than typical mush, but it was very good. The food is cheap and the portions are big. They are only open for breakfast and lunch (6am - 2pm) Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed April 15, 2015

We have eaten here for breakfast and lunch. I know they have attractive dinner specials. Most of the clientele are AARP aged. There is a counter with stools if you are dining alone. Never have I eaten in a place with friendlier service or faster coffee fillups. A slice of Americana, it says EAT on the outside. See it while it is still around. Since when do we write off a restaurant because the interior is "dated"?

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Really couldn't leave this great place with one crappy review. I have neve had the hash browns. I can tell you the gravy and biscuits are very good. My wife and I both love the French toast and the waffles. This is the only place we will consider for breakfast in Findlay. I have never met the owner, but the rest of the staff is great. One of those local places where of you frequent enough you begin to feel like family. No restaurant is perfect, but I'm certain this restaurant does not deserve a 1 rating.