“Excellent Food and Great Service”
Review of The Gathering

The Gathering
Ranked #30 of 163 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped by on our way from Michigan to West Virginia. Sat outside on the 3rd floor balcony. Ordered the Ahi Tuna Salad with Mango Dressing and my wife ordered the blackened Shrimp Salad. Both lunches were awesome. The house Cabernet was also very good. The cute waitress named Meghan was very attentive and her recommendations were spot on. I highly recommend that you ask for Meghan. The Mango Dressing was to die for. We plan on stopping by again for dinner.

1  Thank Tony B

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Little pricey but food, the presentation and ambience are fantastic. Bone in ribeye is my favourite. Ideal for formal occasions.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love this place. A previous boyfriend took me there. Wonderful food and good drinks. I have no complaints.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for dinner while driving from Columbus to Detroit. The TA reviews encouraged us to try it. We were happily surprised. Welcoming staff a nice open kitchen, restrained tasteful white tablecloth decore good seasonal food and a modest but interesting wine list.

The beet salad with a touch of house made peanut brittle was excellent. I had the daily special of veal with fiddleheads, morels and a sunchoke purée did not disappoint.

Pork porterhouse was simple and well executed. Desert trife was good. I prefer my triffle less sweet and more boozy but that is a personal preference.

Dinner for 2 with tip was $ 130 including 1 glass of wine. Not cheap but good value for the quality.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I spent our Valentine's evening here while we were passing through on our way back home to Ontario. We enjoyed a awesome meal. I had the salmon with mashed potatoes and my husband had the short rib ragu with scallops and shrimp. Both meals were amazing! The wait staff were very attentive without being annoying, and very very friendly. If we find our way back through Findlay we will absolutely go there again.