“good night sleep”

Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Williamsburg, Virginia
“good night sleep”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

hi everybody ,i was on the road for bussiness trip,and it was a long drive and i was tired and hunting for good night sleep and i found this hotel,iwas expecting a good night sleep and ireally i had agood nice and quite night, made a right choice, room was nice warm it was cold outside and i thougt it will be really cold inside the room but i was wrong ,it was nice warm and i went asleep fast . in morning i got nice hot breakfast and i was back on road heading chicago. thank u for warm welcome and goodnight sleep.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
I was very happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Our main objective is our guest's satisfaction. We are able to provide this by maintaining and exceeding francise standards. Here at Red Roof Inn we are continously searching for ways to better your stay. Thank you for taking a momment out to relay to us your experience. Your comments are envaluable. Please contact us again if you return to the area for any of your lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Canton, Ohio, United States
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great location, safe area, great room, excellent service, great low price, nice restaurants nearby, great breakfast, clean room, front desk was very friendly and helpful. Overall everything was excellent. Top places I have ever stayed

Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at our location. We are pleased to hear that everything was up to our normal high standards. We look for to providing you with superior lodging at an affordable price in the future. Red Roof Inn (You Stay HAppy Pet's Stay Free.)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was driving all the way from Florida with my family and that was a very long day for all of us.So we decided to take a break in Findlay when we happened to step into Red Roof Inn.Upon arriving I was welcomed with a valley of smiles from the first person.We went ahead to find out about the prices for a nights stay and to our astonishment we found it relatively cheaper when compared with the other Inns near by.There were spumk mayer cookies and we were told that they served hot breakfast which included boiled eggs,waffles,bacon and muffins along with juice and coffee.On entering the room, I found that it was extremely clean.It had a 39" inch,a coffee maker and a hair dryer which I did not find in many places where ever I stayed.We had a good nights sleep and were fresh my morning all set to drive.The positive point to be highlighted with this property is that it is placed in a very good location just a mile away from the exit I75 and surrounded by a 24hour convenience store and the friendliness of the front desk staff is to be really appreciated.

Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express the experience you encountered during your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to hear that our guest are enjoying the extra ammenities we provide as well as the positive additudes of our staff. We always strive to make the guest's stay better than the last. Thank you for choosing to stay here at Red Roof Inn. We look forward to providing you with clean comfortable lodging at an affordable price. Red Roof Inn, You Stay Happy Pet's Stay Free.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was traveling with my family and we needed a place to stay. We ended up at the Findlay exit and chose Red Roof Inn because they had nice rates and we saw pictures of the rooms and they looked liked a great place to stay. When we walked into the lobby, they had fresh baked cookies and they were very delicious. My kids enjoyed them! The room was very clean and we had no issues throughout the night. The bathrooms were clean and it provided everything that was needed for us. The beds were very comfortable. The next morning, when we were checking out, they had nice, warm breakfast. They served waffles, cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, milk, coffee, juice, and cappuccino. They also served muffins and several pastries. I would go back to stay there again while traveling if we ever have to drive by Findlay!

Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
We have done many thing's to provide a great location for families to stay. Along with the hot breakfast. We also provide an out door seasonal pool. Were located near most all the resturants as well as Findlay's local Movie Theater. We are always striving to improve our guest's stay here at Red Roof Inn. Thank you, the feed back you have provided is envauable. We look forward to assisting you with any lodging needs you may have in the future.
Newark, Ohio, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I didn't have alot of extra money so we had to go with a more economically priced hotel. I couldn't believe how nice the people were that worked there! If we had any needs what so ever we just asked and with in a few minutes we had someone at our door! I expected to have to run around or...

Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Here at Red Roof Inn, we stand behind our staff and services to ensure you get quality lodging at an affordable price. We are always pleased to hear about our guest's experiences and we look forward to providing you with superior lodging in the future. With our ethusiastic staff's can do additude. There's nothing we can't do to make your stay with us the best stay possible.
Tappahannock, Virginia
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Last month on my way to Chicago with my family and stay at this hotel for one night.It was pleasure and comfort stay.I liked one cup coffee maker and 39'' LCD TV. I will stay again. Friendly front desk staff and we enjoye continental hot breakfast. Excellant nearby attractions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
We are glad to hear that your recent stay with us was a good one. We had the 39" Flat Screen LCD TV's installed in all of the ground floor rooms also inside of the Spa Suit's. Thank you for takiking the time to tell us, what you have enjoyed during your stay here at Red Roof Inn.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay on this Motel.
Their rooms were clean and maintained very well.
This is one of the good Motels that I stayed.
The staff is to kind and helpful to the customers.
They got all needs of customer on their place.
I prefer you to go there for your next stop.

• Stayed October 2012
Red F, Manager at Red Inn, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about you recent stay. We always enjoy hearing positive feed back from our guest's. I want to let you know that we are continuing to upgrade our facility and more new addition are coming soon.