“A wonderful place to relax”
Review of Super 8 Findlay

Super 8 Findlay
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Miami, Florida
“A wonderful place to relax”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was driving all the way from Florida with my family and that was a very long day for all of us.So we decided to take a break in Findlay when we happened to step into Red Roof Inn.Upon arriving I was welcomed with a valley of smiles from the first person.We went ahead to find out about the prices for a nights stay and to our astonishment we found it relatively cheaper when compared with the other Inns near by.There were spumk mayer cookies and we were told that they served hot breakfast which included boiled eggs,waffles,bacon and muffins along with juice and coffee.On entering the room, I found that it was extremely clean.It had a 39" inch,a coffee maker and a hair dryer which I did not find in many places where ever I stayed.We had a good nights sleep and were fresh my morning all set to drive.The positive point to be highlighted with this property is that it is placed in a very good location just a mile away from the exit I75 and surrounded by a 24hour convenience store and the friendliness of the front desk staff is to be really appreciated.

Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express the experience you encountered during your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to hear that our guest are enjoying the extra ammenities we provide as well as the positive additudes of our staff. We always strive to make the guest's stay better than the last. Thank you for choosing to stay here at Red Roof Inn. We look forward to providing you with clean comfortable lodging at an affordable price. Red Roof Inn, You Stay Happy Pet's Stay Free.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was traveling with my family and we needed a place to stay. We ended up at the Findlay exit and chose Red Roof Inn because they had nice rates and we saw pictures of the rooms and they looked liked a great place to stay. When we walked into the lobby, they had fresh baked cookies and they were very delicious. My kids enjoyed them! The room was very clean and we had no issues throughout the night. The bathrooms were clean and it provided everything that was needed for us. The beds were very comfortable. The next morning, when we were checking out, they had nice, warm breakfast. They served waffles, cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, milk, coffee, juice, and cappuccino. They also served muffins and several pastries. I would go back to stay there again while traveling if we ever have to drive by Findlay!

Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
We have done many thing's to provide a great location for families to stay. Along with the hot breakfast. We also provide an out door seasonal pool. Were located near most all the resturants as well as Findlay's local Movie Theater. We are always striving to improve our guest's stay here at Red Roof Inn. Thank you, the feed back you have provided is envauable. We look forward to assisting you with any lodging needs you may have in the future.
Newark, Ohio, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I didn't have alot of extra money so we had to go with a more economically priced hotel. I couldn't believe how nice the people were that worked there! If we had any needs what so ever we just asked and with in a few minutes we had someone at our door! I expected to have to run around or...

Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Here at Red Roof Inn, we stand behind our staff and services to ensure you get quality lodging at an affordable price. We are always pleased to hear about our guest's experiences and we look forward to providing you with superior lodging in the future. With our ethusiastic staff's can do additude. There's nothing we can't do to make your stay with us the best stay possible.
Tappahannock, Virginia
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Last month on my way to Chicago with my family and stay at this hotel for one night.It was pleasure and comfort stay.I liked one cup coffee maker and 39'' LCD TV. I will stay again. Friendly front desk staff and we enjoye continental hot breakfast. Excellant nearby attractions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
We are glad to hear that your recent stay with us was a good one. We had the 39" Flat Screen LCD TV's installed in all of the ground floor rooms also inside of the Spa Suit's. Thank you for takiking the time to tell us, what you have enjoyed during your stay here at Red Roof Inn.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay on this Motel.
Their rooms were clean and maintained very well.
This is one of the good Motels that I stayed.
The staff is to kind and helpful to the customers.
They got all needs of customer on their place.
I prefer you to go there for your next stop.

• Stayed October 2012
Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about you recent stay. We always enjoy hearing positive feed back from our guest's. I want to let you know that we are continuing to upgrade our facility and more new addition are coming soon.
Orland Park, Illinois
Reviewed October 31, 2012

October 2012 visit for two nights. Room was clean and no bed bugs as someone else had claimed. Toilet area and bath facilities overall were very clean. Room decor was dated and more on the low end as one might expect for a low end price. Free breakfast was also low end and not done very well. It was only put out to compete with other nicer hotel/motel that included a sit down breakfast. The breakfast area was a mess. Tables were dirty and uncleaned after multiple guest use. One surprise came with the bill. The room charges were totaled and then the amount claimed to be charged to credit card does nto match. When questioned, they claimed it was for safe charges. When challenged, they removed the extra hidden charge. Basically, an OK night sleep for a low end motel. You get what you pay for!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I want to thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Findaly Ohio. We always enjoy hearing about your stay with us. We can wait to provide you with clean comfortable lodging.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

OMGosh. The Red Roof in Findlay, Oh has bed bugs! My husband, son, and I stayed 9/29/12-9/30/12. Room # 213. My husband woke up at 3 AM because he was getting bit! I can't believe this! I want my money back! $59.95. I will bring a lawyer in if need be!

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank neicey721
Red F, Manager at Super 8 Findlay, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
We have had an independent inspector check the roomand all rooms within the vasinity. He found no trace of BUGS at all. We have this form on file and can send you a copy of the inspection report.

Travelers are raving about these Findlay hotels