“Fast and good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #100 of 153 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bluffton, Ohio
“Fast and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch just before 2 pm. Ordered our meals and when our meal was bought out ordered 1/2 price shakes to go. Service was fast and food was tasty. Make sure to try the seasoned fries. Worth the extra $.29.

Leamington, Canada
“RIGHT OFF THE INTERSTATE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

When we are driving between our Ontario home and our winter Lakeland, Fl. place we like to stop in the Findlay, Ohio area for breakfast since we leave home at around 5am and we get to Findlay just about the right time. Recently we had discovered that Steak N Shake had a great breakfast menu at very reasonable prices, so we decided to include these places in our favorite places to eat list. For example you can get a two egg, bacon, hash brown potatoes and toast for $4.99 and if you have one of the frequently available coupons it is down to $3.99. Really hard to beat. GIVE THEM A TRY FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAT GREAT HAMBURGERS AND SHAKES.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ohio
“Watch the cherries!! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here on the way to Toledo, my 4 year old grand daughter and I got milk shakes and she tossed her cherry in to my shake she doesn't like cherries, well when I bite into it felt a Huge crunch and spit it out... A huge seed hard and sharp .. I bought it to management attention and all I got was yeah it's happened a few other times sorry... Really I almost broke my tooth and all you say was yeah it's happened before! Won't be stopping back here ever!

San Antonio, TX
“Meh...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nothing special, service was good, food was average. Not terrible, but nothing to be excited about. Burger was good, even though it was small. The fries were a little cold and we didn't eat them. Would try another place when in Findlay again.

Visited August 2013
Florence, SC
“The New Breakfast Club Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Not having this franchise in my home area, I was very surprised to learn a fast food place with the word Steak in it serves breakfast. Not only do they serve it, they have great selections, reasonable cost and friendly waitstaff. Being part of a large group of assorted family members can prove challenging when you all have very different food likes and desires. This find, close to the University of Findley and close to a number of motels, was perfect for our group. Everyone got to order something that they enjoyed, the young lady waiting on us was attentive to our drinks and various requests (hot sauce for the eggs) and we had a great time visiting over a very good breakfast. Oh, and their Silver Dollar potatoes are now my one guilty pleasure item when breaking my diet! Go soon, go often and go for me as there aren't any in my part of SC.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!