“Watch the cherries!! ”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Ohio
“Watch the cherries!! ”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here on the way to Toledo, my 4 year old grand daughter and I got milk shakes and she tossed her cherry in to my shake she doesn't like cherries, well when I bite into it felt a Huge crunch and spit it out... A huge seed hard and sharp .. I bought it to management attention and all I got was yeah it's happened a few other times sorry... Really I almost broke my tooth and all you say was yeah it's happened before! Won't be stopping back here ever!

San Antonio, TX
“Meh...”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nothing special, service was good, food was average. Not terrible, but nothing to be excited about. Burger was good, even though it was small. The fries were a little cold and we didn't eat them. Would try another place when in Findlay again.

Visited August 2013
Florence, SC
“The New Breakfast Club Spot”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Not having this franchise in my home area, I was very surprised to learn a fast food place with the word Steak in it serves breakfast. Not only do they serve it, they have great selections, reasonable cost and friendly waitstaff. Being part of a large group of assorted family members can prove challenging when you all have very different food likes and desires. This find, close to the University of Findley and close to a number of motels, was perfect for our group. Everyone got to order something that they enjoyed, the young lady waiting on us was attentive to our drinks and various requests (hot sauce for the eggs) and we had a great time visiting over a very good breakfast. Oh, and their Silver Dollar potatoes are now my one guilty pleasure item when breaking my diet! Go soon, go often and go for me as there aren't any in my part of SC.

• Visited May 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“not sure quite what to say, It looked clean at least”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

my date got the wrong food order and the corrected meal was not to her liking. staff seemed over extended

Visited January 2013
Lodi, California
“Great Food and Great Price”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great milk shakes, fresh made burgers (thus the name steak). This is a real throw back burger place with real milk shakes, fresh cooked burger, table service and reasonable prices. The salads are also great. Great place for lunch of burger dinner.

Visited September 2012