“Best sirloin around!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place is all-around great! From the atmosphere to the food and service, this place is hard to beat! Their rolls and cinnamon butter is an attraction in itself!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Let me get this out of the way: It's a crime this place is #3 in Findlay on TripAdvisor. The food is decent, consistent, and affordable. The chili alone is worth stopping in to try. The best thing on the menu are the free rolls. The steaks are typically prepared to instructions and the service is not offensive. The country music is loud and the beer selection is uninspired. Somehow the place is always packed so maybe I just don't know what's good.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I originally went to Texas Roadhouse in Findlay because I wanted to try their St. Louis ribs. They are the best! When ordering they will ask if you want to upgrade to Baby Back and I tell them Baby Back isn’t a upgrade, St. Louise are better. The biggest problem I have is deciding between the ribs or the Steak. The Steak is wonderful. dinners are served with all the warm rolls you want and choice of sides. I’m a big eater and have never had room for ice cream. Fri., Sat., Valentines day you can expect a wait, very popular.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the best place to have steak in Findlay, Ohio. We try to eat here at least every couple of months.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped here on our way up to Toledo. It was very convenient from the I-75 freeway and easy freeway off and on. The restaurant looked very crowded (parking lot was full) but we were seated and waited on quickly. The service was very friendly and efficient and the meal was delicious and economical. I was surprised we could have such a good sit down meal in the time we had available. Great spot!