“Great Food and Value”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped here on our way up to Toledo. It was very convenient from the I-75 freeway and easy freeway off and on. The restaurant looked very crowded (parking lot was full) but we were seated and waited on quickly. The service was very friendly and efficient and the meal was delicious and economical. I was surprised we could have such a good sit down meal in the time we had available. Great spot!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Fun atmosphere, reasonable prices, large portions, good food. I ordered the fried catfish. It comes in 3 or 4 piece dinners. Three pieces was plenty, I took one home with me for lunch. It was moist on the inside and crispy on the outside, delicious. My husband ordered the house sirloin medium, and it was overcooked the first time, but perfectly cooked the second time around. Both times the steak was on the thin side, making it easier to overcook. My daughter had a half slab of ribs which was ample and tender, although could've used more sauce. The sides were fine, the usual, but the real treat was the fresh rolls and cinnimon butter. More like dessert than bread, but I'm not complaining.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Of course you can forgive the peanut shells on the floor, but must the music be loud? Welcome to the Texas Roadhouse, home of the variety of steak sizes to meet your hunger.
Our waitress was friendly and attentive. The rolls were warm and plentiful and the cup of chili was tasty.
Never had a bad meal at the Roadhouse.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Food was excellent; steaks and ribs were great. Close to the hotel and some of the hotels offer 10% off on the meal. Fresh bread with cinnamon butter and the ribs were two favorites.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited on a busy night, but were seated quickly and our food arrived in a very timely fashion . The service was very friendly.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!