“Open a year and the food never satisfies”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Irish Pub

Logan's Irish Pub
Ranked #7 of 153 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Open a year and the food never satisfies”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I've been to lunch at least 3 times now over the past year and each time, something was wrong. One time I waited over an hour after ordering to receive the meal. The two other times, the food was pricey and just wasn't good. I can't figure out if they just have a bad menu, the chef just doesn't care, or my taste and their intentions are mismatched.

Anyway, I'm done, I'm not going back. There are far better lunchtime choices downtown.

• Visited June 2012

Stavanger, Norway
“Food was good, but one thing was disturbing”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I liked the place. The food was good, However, the one thing I found disturbing was that if you do not want to be on the list (wait for a table), you can pay and jump the queue. When we arrived, we were next in line to get a table. There was 4 adults and 2 small children. There were tables of people finished eating, but they were not leaving. We kept looking and asking when we would get a table. We waited for almost an hour!!! The children had fallen asleep with their heads on the table upstairs. We had seen 3 other different groups come in and they were seated! We, then asked about this, and was told that they paid to be seated in front of us. Bad practice!!!! If it wasn't for the tired, hungry children I would have given the manager a piece of my mind and then walked right out. Never again!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Wendy S
Findlay, Ohio
“Nearly as good as a trip to the "old sod"!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Everyone there is very friendly and helpful! The food and drink is great! I personally love the Logan`s Mac and Cheese! That and a Guiness is a good as it gets!!

• Visited June 2012
Ohio
“Fun!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This place is noisy and crowded on the weekends. Celtic musicians fun to hear, several Irish specialties on the menu. Sports on TVs all soccer. A bit expensive for drinks, but quite fun.

Visited February 2012
Kentucky
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Atmosphere was very good. Ordered fish and chips and they used a much different batter than I am used to w/fish and chips. Others in my party were very happy with their dishes.

Visited April 2012