“food is hit or miss”
Review of Tonys Restaurant

Tonys Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 159 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: American
Description: You need to add them exelent Ribs, Fantastic salad bar, great service
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I think this restaurant is just average. The food can be really hit or miss. They have a nice salad bar and the pizzas are really good. Some other things I've gotten were just terrible. The pork tenderloin sandwich was nasty. I've had fried fish that was not good either. Their bbq beef sandwich tasted like it was out of a can.... also the burger I had wasn't that great. The only reason I keep coming back is because some of my friends and family like it so much.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been here numerous times since I live fairly near by. I have never experienced a bad meal nor poor service. The only think I dislike a bit is the shredded lettuce they serve on the salad bar, rather than larger pieces of torn lettuce. That's just a personal preference....

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We visit Tony's often for their salad bar. We haven't found one yet that comes close!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We ate there once. I hope to go back, but it's about 45 min. from our house, so won't go often.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

great food and service would go back.
good varity

Been to Tonys Restaurant? Share your experiences!