“Excellent Dining”
Review of Tonys Restaurant

Tonys Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 158 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: American
Description: You need to add them exelent Ribs, Fantastic salad bar, great service
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been here numerous times since I live fairly near by. I have never experienced a bad meal nor poor service. The only think I dislike a bit is the shredded lettuce they serve on the salad bar, rather than larger pieces of torn lettuce. That's just a personal preference....

There are newer reviews for Tonys Restaurant

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We visit Tony's often for their salad bar. We haven't found one yet that comes close!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We ate there once. I hope to go back, but it's about 45 min. from our house, so won't go often.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

great food and service would go back.
good varity

Reviewed February 6, 2011

Good bbq ribs. Not consistent service. Inside is not the best decorated