“A Great Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Pulaski, Pennsylvania
“A Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

We just completed a 2 night stay at the Drury Inn & Suites, Findlay, Ohio. We have stayed here many times over the last four years that my daughter attended the University of Findlay. I have to say that for every stay there, we have always received impeccable service and enjoyable times. I may never be able to visit Findlay again, but if anyone asks me where to stay, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Every time we have stayed there, the hotel and rooms have been spotless and the staff has gone out of their way to make our visit wonderful. A fine establishment like this deserves recognition and I have to say that my experiences make me not hesitate to stay in a Drury Inn anywhere. I am sorry I do not have names to give you for staff that gave exemplary service, but I did not encounter one staff member that did not give 100% to it's customers.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Michele1019

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Houghton Lake, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

On our way North, having endured heavy traffic and multiple road construction slow downs, we were ready for a break. We always pick up the hotel coupon books from welcome centers. We saw the Drury Inn and it looked good to us. They were accepting the coupons. We checked in and found the room very nice and very clean. We were surprised as they also offered three free drinks per person and a light meal. The meal consisted of soup, chicken tenders, hot dogs, mac and cheese, chips, and fruit. It felt great not to have to find a restaurant for supper. All in all a great place to stay.

1 Thank michbird
Wasaga Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

In complete agreement with all the favorable comments regarding this hotel.
All the staff members we encountered were great.
A special note of appreciation to Sharon Begay, the Front Office Manager,
who was extremely helpful.

Cheboygan, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is our second stay at this hotel. The kickback was a nice feature and the hot breakfast very good. Room was clean and staff was very attentive and courteous. We even got a call after checking in to make sure the room was what we wanted. It is a little pricey, but if you add the drinks and food, it is reasonable. The pool is nice, also! I recommend it, especially for a family with young children. They can swim and eat mac and cheese and hot dogs; most children would love this. And you don't have to go out to a restaurant. Everything is right there!

Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Quality pet friendly hotel. First class services and lots of extras starting with welcome reception with snacks and two free drinks. Very efficient check in and check out. Very clean and spacious rooms. Modern décor and welcoming lobby area. Well located to I75 and restaurants and shopping. Beds are very comfortable although rooms located next to I75 can have a lot of road noise. ask for a room away from the side facing the highway. This is an excellent over night stay for travellers.

Room Tip: Select a room away from I75
Sauble Beach, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is our second stay at the Drury Inn in Findlay,Ohio on are way home from Florida. Friends recommended Drury Inns and are we glad. I cannot say enough about the decor,comfortable rooms ,excellent friendly staff and the bonus of 5:30 kickback and hot breakfast. We highly recommend them.

Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed at the drury inn driving to florida, and I must say it was amazing, the staff at the front desk were cheerful and pleasant. The food was really good at the 5:30 kickback and the breakfast was good, food could of been hotter but it was still good.
I requested a quiet room (light sleeper) and they gave me a room that was for sure quiet I heard nothing all night.
We are staying here again on our drive home :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family