“pricy but excellent food and service”

Fins Seafood and Grille
Ranked #9 of 163 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My date and I thourghly enjoy our visit to fins. It is a bit pricy but most excellent restaurants are

Reviewed December 19, 2012

$9.99 gets you a WHOLE rack of ribs, coleslaw and a baked potato. Thursdays only. No carryout. 1 word - AMAZING! We go there at least every other week. Request extra sauce. Delicious :)

1  Thank LovingLasVegas
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was really a great place to go and probably still is at least average or a little better. The menu has slipped a bit and so has the service. Try the lobster mac & cheese. Originally I thought the place was great and we went frequently but it just seems to have slipped a bit in the presentation, the quality of food, and the atmosphere

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The ambiance was a bit surprising, it's definitely more modern than I was expecting, but it is nice. I especially like sand and shells under the table tops.

The best part of my meal was the sesame crusted ahi tuna appetizer. I followed that with a bowl of gumbo, which was excellent, and the salmon entree.

Overall the food was very good

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Fins is a very nice restaurant in Findlay, Ohio. Compared to many other places in the area, it is modern and chic. We really liked the atmosphere of the place. It was a little dark, as some have said, but we didn't see a problem with that; it simply added to the ambiance. We got there around 6 o clock on a Saturday night and it wasn't even busy. We were nervous that that was a bad sign, but with our experience of the place tonight, it wasn't a bad sign at all. Our food was delicious- our meals were splendid. Anyway, on account of it not being busy, the service was wonderful. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, and pretty efficient- for the most part- she seemed kind of new. It wasn't the best seafood we've ever had, so I'm not going to rank this review as "excellent" but the food was pretty great for Findlay! The bread was delicious and served fresh out of the oven, and the side that I ordered with my salmon, Potatoes Carbonara, was fantastic! To forewarn you all it is just a bit pricey. I think for the portion sizes the price is decent though. Overall we recommend this place and will be returning in the future.
-R