“Very Good Experience at Fins!”

Fins Seafood and Grille
Ranked #10 of 159 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Fins is a very nice restaurant in Findlay, Ohio. Compared to many other places in the area, it is modern and chic. We really liked the atmosphere of the place. It was a little dark, as some have said, but we didn't see a problem with that; it simply added to the ambiance. We got there around 6 o clock on a Saturday night and it wasn't even busy. We were nervous that that was a bad sign, but with our experience of the place tonight, it wasn't a bad sign at all. Our food was delicious- our meals were splendid. Anyway, on account of it not being busy, the service was wonderful. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, and pretty efficient- for the most part- she seemed kind of new. It wasn't the best seafood we've ever had, so I'm not going to rank this review as "excellent" but the food was pretty great for Findlay! The bread was delicious and served fresh out of the oven, and the side that I ordered with my salmon, Potatoes Carbonara, was fantastic! To forewarn you all it is just a bit pricey. I think for the portion sizes the price is decent though. Overall we recommend this place and will be returning in the future.
-R

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We are snowbirds travelling from Canada to Florida and often stay in Findlay for our first night. This restaurant is near the hotels and shopping and had excellent food. We happened to be there on Thursday and their special was 9.99 for a full rack of ribs, cole slaw and a huge baked potato.....great value, wonderful service and will definitely mark it on our map and come here again and again. The restaurant was very busy with lots of familys as well as young couples.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The food was very tasty. A bit pricey, but tatsty. Nice variety on the menu. Service was very pleasant and prompt. They do have a number of daily specials to choose from. I would definitely go back to try some other items.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Recently ate at Fins in Findlay, Ohio several times. Took my son and his wife out for their anniversary and we all really enjoyed the atomosphere, the great customer service, and the food was great. My boyfriend and I both had the salmon with different toppings and both were delicious. Went back last night and had the ribs, they were very good and so plentiful we could not eat them all. I would recommend this to anyone for fine dining, but you can dress casual. The wine and drinks are also good. It is located right off I-75 so great for travelers through the area also. They have a nice outdoor setting also.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were in town for a graduation and wanted to find the perfect place to celebrate. Fins was it!! The service was exceptional and each dish that was ordered had a unique touch and a beautiful presentation. They also have an extensive wine list that the waiter wasvery familiar with. What really topped off the evening was the live music!

1  Thank lalittle31