“Wow, worth the drive into Findlay for this one!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Findlay
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Do yourself a favor and drive the extra 2 minutes into Findlay for this one. Got off the i-75 and was easy to find. Very clean, affordable and customer service is top notch. Nice comp breakfast and warm attentive staff. Will definetly be back!

Room Tip: Stayed on main floor at the very end of south wing. Easy access from parking lot, a welcome when tra...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Denis L
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Findlay

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This stay has made me a Fairfield Inn convert! It is now my "go-to" hotel when traveling. Fantastic staff -- from the minute I walked in and was welcomed warmly to my final goodbye they were attentive, friendly and professional. The room was spotless and fresh-smelling -- I even gave it a white glove test over the mirrors and pictures NOTHING! Highly recommend the sausage gravy and biscuits for weekend breakfast. Final kudos to the dining tips and discounts offered. Total A+

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank StreichForce
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our trip out to see our Mother turned into staying for her funeral. The staff, especiall Becki and Carly, could not have been more sympathetic and supportive. They went out of their way to make my family comfortable--allowing us to use the breakfast room at all hours of the day, making sure there was coffee, offering to help in any way possible. This is more than you can expect from some hotels, but not the Fairfield Findlay. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Room Tip: For me its about a clean room, a comfortable bed and a friendly staff. They met all three to perfec...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cami1375
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great service by entire staff. Very pleasant and professional. All staff people seem to enjoy their jobs. Rooms and entire hotel are always very clean. Always appreciative of my stays at this facility.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The entire staff is very welcoming and friendly. The rooms are clean. The complimentary breakfast is good. Great all around experience. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Findlay area.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank KathyTim
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We came into Findlay for the funeral of my mother in law. We stayed 3 nights along with about 25 other family members from around the country. The staff were very caring and made sure we were all comfortable. We took over the lounge 2 of the nights and made sure there was plenty of coffee, tea and hot chocolate. The staff also put us into rooms as soon as we were there so we had time to freshen up before the visitation. Definitely the city with the small town atmosphere and we were all treated like family here. Under the circumstances they ensured we had a good time and nothing to worry about.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Anthony N
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights per week, 48 weeks per year for 2 years. I was sad to say goodbye to the staff at the end of my stay recently. Their warmth and outstanding customer service truly made this a "home away from home" for me. During my time there, the hotel underwent a complete remodel and during the 6 month construction period, the manager made sure that the impact to hotel guests was minimal. There a is a good selection for breakfast cold or hot and a pleasant place to eat. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business