Fairfield Inn & Suites Findlay
$107
HIExpress.com
$71
ComfortSuites
Drury Inn & Suites Findlay(Findlay)
$100
Travelocity
Hancock Hotel(Findlay)
  • Restaurant
$72
Hotwire.com
All reviewswafflesin townpreferred hotelkroger grocerymarriott rewards membersprice was reasonablewould definitely stay here againnice hotelextended familysausageno issuesmarriott standardsexcellent staystayed nightsstaff was friendlyfresh fruitbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed February 19, 2012

For an "economy motel," this place is outstanding! We met family here for an overnight visit, and we were surprised and pleased by our clean rooms, lobby, and pool area. The staff was friendly, and the room was spacious and comfortable. We like having a refrigerator in the room, and though we didn't use the microwave, it's also a nice feature.
The location is interesting - it isn't downtown, it isn't off the interstate, and it isn't near the small colleges. It's just sort of near some big box stores and businesses.
I can't comment on the breakfast, because we ate elsewhere. The coffee is above average, and the flavored syrups are a nice touch.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2012

This was a nice property for a weekend visit in the area. It is not right on I 75 but not so far as to be inconvenient. The hotel was well kept and my room was very clean. The staff was helpful and I had a nice stay at the hotel. The breakfast was about average for a free hotel breakfast including make your own waffles. I will stay there again if I travel back to the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lnwolf
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This hotel FAR exceeded my expectations -- as my review title indicates, this hotel was the best in its class I have ever encountered. The entire hotel is clean, fresh, and well maintained. The staff are all friendly and accomodating. The room was perfectly clean, and the king size bed was very comfortable and loaded with fluffy pillows. The hotel is quiet and the rooms are well insulated from sound, both from inside the hotel and outside. There is an indoor pool, which I didn't use, but it looked clean and the chairs around the pool were invitingly draped with fluffy white towels. You would never know there is a pool in the hotel as you walk in -- sometimes there is a strong chlorine smell in hotels with pools -- not in this one. The breakfast area is clean and has plenty of room. The offerings were adequate, including fresh fruit, waffles, pastries, and breakfast sandwiches. You would not be disappointed with this hotel - I promise!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GrassFan
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here on the last leg of our return trip from North Carolina. The room was very good for the price. Basic, not extremely spacious, but bright, very clean and up to date. Desk lady was extremely friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good. Had an overall "homey " feeling.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dutchpol
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We decided at the last minute to stay at the Fairfield Inn while visiting Findlay for a hockey tournament. We stayed in an upgraded room, which was very clean and roomy. The beds were also very comfortable, including the pull-out sofa where the kids slept. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family