“Bed Bugs July 18th, 2008”
Review of Motel 6 Findlay

Motel 6 Findlay
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Reviewed July 21, 2008

DO NOT stay in this hotel. The hotel is infested with bed bugs and management knew about it and kept quiet.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Findlay

Reviewed July 15, 2008

We stayed at this Super 8 on our way home from a trip. We wanted somewhere inexpensive to sleep so we could get some rest and continue home. This hotel was a very good value. It was very clean and roomy. I had absolutely no complaints!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed October 29, 2007

My husband and I were woken up by a fist fight going on just outside our hotel room, 210. The hotel was a Super 8; it is apparently privately-owned and operated. When we awoke, our bed was crawling with bugs. Bed bugs, we later learned, of all sizes. Adult ones the size of a flattened-pea, and little itty-bitty ones the size of a mustard seed. We then found them everywhere, as we turned the lights on: both beds, on the floor, in the bathroom. When we went to the front desk, they offered to give us a new room. After inspecting our baggage somewhat, we went up to the new room. I cannot remember the exact room number, but I believe it was 301. We pulled back the comforter and found 2 adult bugs laying on the blanket in that room as well. They weren't moving much, but we figured at this point, after seeing them in action in our other room, that that was irrelevant. We immediatly packed up, showered, and left. Today I spoke with the owner and know for a fact that they did nothing about it. I don't even know if they looked in the rooms, but he stated to me (as I was trying to air my complaints) that they had put someone else in that room "and they didn't complain." No, of course they wouldn't. They probaly didn't even know they were being feasted on. Avoid this hotel. When I told the manager my problems, he became rude and irate; he continually interrupted and talked over me; and in short, he didn't listen to anything I had to say. My husband and I are in the process of reporting the establishment to everyone we can that will do something about it. Before this, we didn't even know what bedbugs were. Now, we realize what a nightmare they are and are trying to make sure something is done... or at least alert people to not stay there.

Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Conyers, GA
Reviewed June 3, 2003

I have stayed at some Super 8's that were not in very good shape.. but Findlay Ohio has a wonderfully clean property with a good choice of breakfast foods not just donuts and coffee like I suspected. We were checked in right away and even got a free upgrade! I was surprised to find they still do personalized wake up calls in the morning and gave us coupons and a menu book of area restaurants! The only thing this place doesn't have is a pool but well worth my $38.00! I was very impressed with this property and will make it a regular stop on my way north.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member