I stay at this hotel monthly, in 2013 probably stayed there 15 weeks during the year. In the last 6 months I have notice the maintenance of the hotel going down. While they have remodeled the hotel and yes, it looks very nice, the upkeep of the hotel is poor. This past week was the last straw...no hot water! I don't know if they turn the water off to save money or what, but it is not acceptable to stay in the hotel, wake up and have NO hot water..not lukewarm, just cold water. I checked out and stayed next door the rest of the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Suburban Hotel situated opposite Summit Mall & 45 miles from Cleveland's Hopkins Int'l Airport. Enjoy spacious, stylishly appointed guest rooms and suites that overflow with distinctive amenities for the utmost in comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Akron / Fairlawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Akron / Fairlawn Hotel Fairlawn
- Hilton Hotel Akron
- Akron Hilton
- Hilton Akron / Fairlawn Ohio