“Sadly not that good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'd really love to give Skyway a great review. They are a venerable local business and I love hamburgers so from time to time I give them a try. The problem is that the hamburgers are just bland and uninteresting. I've tried the regular cheeseburg along with the SkyHi and neither one was worth coming back for. The sides didn't make any impression on me so nothing to recommend there, either.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Skyway Fan ALL the way. Food is consistently good, great-tasting burgers, buns are great too. Just an overall reliable place to eat at. I eat there weekly and they always deliver the goods! Sometimes its so good, I have to go back twice in one day. Kind of embarassing but oh well..Knocks Swensons out of the park!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Skyway is a classic and a nice alternative to chains. We like to call ahead right when we get off the highway so it's almost ready when we arrive. I love the old fashioned fries and burgers made to order. We don't have one near us so I use it to bribe my teen boys when I want them to go to the Akron Art Museum!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Decent burgers and fries. Slightly better than chains. Drive in and sit in car or to go. Usual assortment of burgers and other sandwiches. Very similar to a swenson menu and slightly better. Very quick service at car

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This place is like the average drive in. unfortunately I think the burgers are awful. The onion rings however, are a dream!! I would stop there for onion rings but thats about it.

Been to Skyway Drive-In? Share your experiences!