“Gourmet Burger Treat”

Dining options: Takeout
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Gourmet Burger Treat”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Quick decision to drive in for burgers on 12/8/12 while we were in the area. Service was fast and the burgers were great (bleu cheese and bacon). Don't have the opportunity to eat here often...glad we stopped!

• Visited December 2012

Ohio
“Love Those Hamburgers!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Even though we go there for the hamburgers, all of the food is good! We have never been disappointed. The staff are quick and attentive.

Visited July 2012
Kingwood, Texas
“I Grew up on this wonderful...fast food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Sky-Way in business since 1952 still with it's 1950s feel has remained true to it's menu over the decades and does not disappoint . This drive in restaurant complete with the pull up parking and running order takers still has the same great drink, the Californian and shakes, cokes and burger, fries, fried mushrooms and onion rings... Heck I don't even know if they even have anything else on the menu!. enough said it is great!

• Visited October 2011
andover, ma
“Best burger and milkshake in town!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I no longer live in the area but every time I'm back in town I always go here for a burger. The fries are fabulous too but I find the onion rings a bit greasy!! Wish we had one in Boston!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“An ok burger.”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

A recent trip to Akron and I had to try the famous Sky Way burger. I would describe it as a big mac type burger. It have three buns and two patties. The burger was ok and the fries here was above average. I would recommend trying so you can to the Akron Burger Challenge between this and Swenson's to see which you like better.

• Visited August 2012