“Crepes fresh but...”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Crepes fresh but...”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I heard of this restaurant in Cincinnati so decided to try it. Restaurant has limited hours. Food was ok, but not what we expected. Not a Bob Evans crepe but OK. I would revisit but not with my mate. He was dissapointed.

• Visited February 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
mbelljust4u - Thank you for stopping in. We appreciate all of your comments and will take them very serious. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests and will take your comments to heart.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Charlotte, North Carolina
“just okay”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Just okay. Had the fresh fruit crepes with yogurt. I guess i expected something different. They were cold, which I guess is how they come; did not expect them to be quite so chewy and tough to cut. The thing that bothered me the most-- server brought a pitcher of water to the table. Did not pour any for us-- just left the pitcher. Okay….so I will pour my own water- not a big deal, just would have been an extra courtesy. Then, when my friend spilled the water due to the ice flow that comes to the pouring spout-- you all know what I mean-- we asked for extra napkins to clean up the water. Any COURTEOUS server would not only bring you the napkins, but wipe up the water for you (since we spilled quite a bit), but no-- she just left the napkins and walked off. So then we had a wadded up bunch of wet napkins left sitting on the table until our food came. What kind of service is that? At least the place looked clean.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ecrabt01
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
ecrabt01 - Thank you for visiting and sharing your feedback. We appreciate your valuable comments and will share your thoughts on our service and food with the team. We never want our guests to leave with this impression, so your review will be taken very serious.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service
Ohio
“Not impressed and for the cost of breakfast, I should have been…”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had heard really good things about this place. So naturally I probably went in with high expectations, boy what a letdown. I ordered coffee and the Traditional Breakfast, which consisted of 2 eggs, hash browns, bacon, and an english muffin. The scrambled eggs and bacon were both under cooked, the hash browns were hard, and everything on my plate including the english muffin was lukewarm to cool. The only thing that was good was the coffee. I wish I had gone to a local diner; the food would have been twice as good and probably cost about ½ as much! What a disappointment!

• Visited April 2013