“Feliz Cumpleaños!”

Ranked #31 of 60 Restaurants in Fairlawn
Northeast Ohio
“Feliz Cumpleaños!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I asked my son what type of food he wanted to for his 10th birthday, and he replied Mexican. He's a huge fan of Chipotle, so go figure! We were driving through Summit county to check out the crib of a certain basketball player who decided to come back to his home team after bailing for years ago (I'll spare the details of his name). Since we were close to Fairlawn, we decided to log onto our favorite website, www.tripadvisor.com, and check out what Mexican restaurants were in the area. Tito's was rated the highest, so we decided to give them a try.

MY WAS IT WELL WORTH IT!! Excellent service and great value per dollar spent. Even the adult beverages packed a punch while not being very expensive! The kids meals were of an acceptable portion and came with beverages, which is always a plus when dining with a large family. They even ended our experience singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boy in Spanish!

Tito's Mexican Grill is well worth the drive, and we will definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank dewloc2

Chicago, Illinois
“Family road trip”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Wow I am very disappointed. I thought I could overlook the bad service reviews and tried this place based in the positive food comments. Nope. The service was bad as expected and I am currently sitting here for ten minutes waiting for my check. Oh he just came and asked if we were ready for a box. No thanks food was not with taking with us even if we were not staying at a hotel.

1 Thank JerseyGirlinChicago
Fairlawn, Ohio
“Awsome”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The food and the service was great and you get a lot of food for the money . The best mexican food in the area .

• Visited May 2014
Akron, Ohio
“Best in Fairlawn!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Stop by Tito's if you want great authentic Mexican food. Beautiful wood carved tables. The prices are very reasonable. There is a nice bar, too.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is for real, the best margarita in the city, maybe the state. The food was excellent and they have great fajitas and quesadillas.