“Nothing like a calzone!”

La Rosa's Incorporated
Ranked #70 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 16, 2014

A Hawaiian calzone, a pepperoni deep dish and wings... what more could we ask for before learning how to drive a stick-shift?! Fun day with a friend.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had pizza, salad and calzone. The sauce is garlicy - delicious, the salad huge and fresh, the bread was hot and delicious, and the staff was super friendly. We went back a second night!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We've eaten at LaRosa's many times as my elderly father lives at the assisted living facility around the corner. The restaurant is easily accessible for him and his walker, and the waitresses have always been patient.

On our last visit, we had a sausage/spinach pizza which was delicious. The sausage tasted like homemade Italian sausage which had that great tangy yet sweet taste. We've had the pepperoni before, which was very good. But the sausage was excellent!

Next time, however, I will have a glass of merlot instead of the house chianti. I found it a bit harsh. But that's a matter of individual taste.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The pizza is just not that good. Grew up in Cincy and ate La Rosa's. Now that I live in Columbus, I hear people talking about getting La Rosa's whenever they go south. Makes my stomach churn.

Reviewed May 30, 2010

I did not like the pizza. It is as bad as frozen pizza.

5  Thank burls1