“good food good prices”

Cuisines: American
cincinnati
“good food good prices”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

another cincinnati staple...nothing fancy but the waitress and waiters are always friendly and welcoming and the food is always good. a great fast family place....

Visited August 2012

Portsmouth, Ohio
“Just the average Frisch's”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Rather decent, but our waiter was very inexperianced and did not know his menu well. It had nothing special or better than any other Frisch's.

• Visited November 2012
Huntington, West Virginia
“Don't waste your time!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

It had been a few yrs since we had eaten at a Frish's Big Boy, so we decided to try out the one in Fairfiled, OH. Typical chain restaurant food, mediocre! Our waitress appeared quickly, which is great but even before we opened the menu. After placing our order, our drinks arrived quickly until the remainder of our order was ready. While my husband & I were at the soup & salad bar, I saw the busser removing items from our table. Hmm, all we had there was our drinks & silverware & soup from the salad bar. I caught him before he removed everything & had to practically beg our server for silverware. She stopped back once after our food arrived to bring us our bill, that's it. When I paid our bill, I mentioned the experience w/ the busser to the cashier, all I got was a grunt. No, "I'm sorry that happened, I'll get the manager." Again I mentioned our experience to the cashier and all I got was a smile. That's when I told her,"That really got a response from you." The manager came over & I explained the situation to "Carl," still didn't get much of response. Even an "I'm sorry that happened," would've made a difference. Does anyone else see a problem here or am I just blowing wind? This Frisch's Big Boy lost two of these customers after the lack of response.

• Visited September 2012
Moraine, Ohio
“Good for the family”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Average meal, but decent pricing for the family. Very close to the hotel we are staying at.

Visited June 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Oh goodness.....”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've been to other Frisch's Big Boys and Bob's Big Boys in CA and they've been good, if not memorable. This one was less than either. Empty trays at the buffet and a 15 minute wait for pancakes. Really? Have not gone back since.

Visited August 2011