“Better in Indianapolis”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory for our first time at the one in Indianpolis and loved the food and the value. We were excited to find one in Ohio. This location is not up to standard. The home made pesto ranch lacked flavor, portions were smaller and didn't taste much better than Prego so we won't be going back. But if you are in Indianapolis it's great! Value is good.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Had 9 people in our party. The waitor was rude and acted put off any time we asked for something. If we wanted a drink refill, had to wave hime down. Used to always enjoy the location in downtown cinci. So, i was excited to eat dinner there when we came into town to visit famiy. Not a good experience. I think the blue cheese dressing on the salad was spoiled. Barely no sauce on the spaghetti. As much as i wish i could reccomend - i can not.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Bread, drink, salad, entrée, and dessert for $10 - nice deal. The food is good, not stellar, but good.

We often visit Old Spaghetti Factory because they always are great with gluten free requests. Almost their whole menu can be made gluten free and the staff is consistently educated about gluten intolerance.

Follow Old Spaghetti Factory on Facebook to get free coupons and discounts.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I recently ate at this restaruant with my sister and brother in law. Had the sampler platter for hors devours. Wasn't that good really. Seemed pretty dry. I had the spaghetti with mushrooms and added a meatball with it. The sauce seemed very sweet and the mushrooms were out of a can. I was really disappointed. I ate at one of these back in the eighties and I remeber it being much better. The wattress was a disappoinment. When my sister paid the bill, the waittress stood and waited for my sister to put the tip in the sleeve. She stated that she did not want to leave cash on the table. Very rude.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The inside of the restaurant was beautiful, the servers were very professional and attended to our table perfectly. However, nothing compensates for an awful meal that makes one sick. My meal ended with me throwing up. I started to feel sick half way through my meal - it was that bad. The soup was straight out of a can, I am sure I could have found better at GFS, the chicken tasted like rubbery eggs and the sauce was lame at best. The bread was very bland. My Husband said he was sick afterwards as well, stomach cramping. We should have known something was wrong with an empty parking lot at 6pm while the surrounding places had their parking lots filled. Live and learn.

1  Thank MarshallPassion