“Was Okay - Nothing Earth Shattering”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I recently ate at this restaruant with my sister and brother in law. Had the sampler platter for hors devours. Wasn't that good really. Seemed pretty dry. I had the spaghetti with mushrooms and added a meatball with it. The sauce seemed very sweet and the mushrooms were out of a can. I was really disappointed. I ate at one of these back in the eighties and I remeber it being much better. The wattress was a disappoinment. When my sister paid the bill, the waittress stood and waited for my sister to put the tip in the sleeve. She stated that she did not want to leave cash on the table. Very rude.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The inside of the restaurant was beautiful, the servers were very professional and attended to our table perfectly. However, nothing compensates for an awful meal that makes one sick. My meal ended with me throwing up. I started to feel sick half way through my meal - it was that bad. The soup was straight out of a can, I am sure I could have found better at GFS, the chicken tasted like rubbery eggs and the sauce was lame at best. The bread was very bland. My Husband said he was sick afterwards as well, stomach cramping. We should have known something was wrong with an empty parking lot at 6pm while the surrounding places had their parking lots filled. Live and learn.

1  Thank MarshallPassion
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Very nice place for spaghetti, service was great. no wait time and the place was clean. The location was great for me but the construction was bad. i would come back here anytime.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Reasonable food but nothing to write home about. Rather off-putting smell of (I assume) parmesan permeated the atmosphere...almost sickly.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I have been going to Spaghetti Factory for over 20 years and still look forward to my visits there. This building is not too old and is a replacement for the original Cincinnati location that was torn down when Paul Brown Stadium was built, so it is not an old factory like most of the other Spaghetti Factories are. The service is almost always good and I love the spaghetti and pricing. The main entree, salad or soup, bread, coffee, iced tea, hot tea, and ice cream dessert are all included in the price which is very reasonable. I usually get the the spaghetti that has four different sauces on it. I have tried many things on the menu and always leave full and satisfied and usually with a take home bag. It can get crowded on the weekend evenings.