“Delicious, fast, and affordable!”
Review of House of Bangkok

House of Bangkok
Ranked #31 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I don't know how, but House of Bangkok makes the BEST pad Thai EVER in such a short amount of time! The dish is sweet, spicy, and full of flavor! The spring rolls are also delicious as they are SUPER fresh and crispy! Plus the lunch special is SUCH a steal! You get so much delicious food for such a great price! I love this restaurant!

1  Thank kiramadi

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We drive 58 mies to enjoy the Vietnamese food on my Birthday a couple of times. The PHO's are great but food other then Vietnamese is just average.

1  Thank mocpgc
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Tom Khar soup here is one of my favorites anywhere. The pot stickers with minced chicken is a great variation of what you normally get in a pot sticker. Food is always fresh with great taste.

1  Thank Trippin2
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I'd love to be able to give them an excellant rating. But something was missing. To be honest both my wife and I were extremely tired, and just wanted to get something to take back to our hotel. We'd been out shopping and when I got into my car the thermometer said 103.

We'd been trying to find a Vietnamese restaurant and decided to pull in. (Temp was down to 94.) At 5:30 on a Saturday night the restaurant was empty. Within 5 minutes our order was ready. Thai iced tea was great. My wife had the Pad Thai. I had another type of noodle dish. The heat level was right like I wanted it...hot...but I didn't see any Thai basil that the dish was supposed to have in it.

I know that they're good enough to try again when the weather is cooler. Their A/C had a hard time keeping up with the weather.

1  Thank rkbush27
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

This is a great change from all the typical places like sports vars, pizzarias, and mexican.