“Authentic Mexican”

Acapulco Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went to Acapulco to celebrate a friend's birthday and was thrilled with the food and service. The food was authentic and the portions were enormous. I ordered the Acapulco Quesadilla which was filled with fresh vegetables and packed with a variety of meats. It was the best Mexican dish I had in a long time.

The atmosphere and decor is a little dated, but the service and food easily make up for this aspect. I would highly recommend Acapulco to anyone looking for a delicious, authentic, Mexican meal in the Fairfield area.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Acapulco Fairfield restaurant is the best out of all Mexican restaurants in the tri-state with the most authentic Mexican food to the wonderful staff that goes out of there way to make sure you leave happy. Acapulco is delicious!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

One member in our party had the chicken mole. It was as good as any chicken mole he has ever had, and was not expensive. They have huge portions. The burritos are enormous and they are VERY GOOD. The atmosphere is just ok, but the service was prompt and friendly. We have eaten there many times and we have always been satisfied.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I've ate here many time, consistent service and quality over the last 7 years I've ate here; even on Cinco de Mayo, people here bust butt to get you the service you get any other day; POLLO LOCO is my favorite!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Alcapulco is located in a strip center. I have been going there for years and it is always busy and bustling. The food is good and the service is efficient; not friendly or unfriendly. It is a casual and laid back place. I love their Alcapulco Taco Salad which comes with chicken, beef, and shrimp grilled together with onions and peppers and placed on top of the lettuce in a tortilla bowl. Prices are very reasonable.