“Horrible”

Pearls Diner
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This could be one of the worst hamburgers I've ever had. The place smelled awful, like decades old grease. My wife had the salad bar and it was very sparse and bland. I love a nice mom and pop kind of place, but keep driving if you come to Pearl's.

1  Thank brian c

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The only compliment I can give is the service. My son and I both ordered the roast beef dinner. I tried to eat the roast beef, as did my son, but just couldn't. It was worse than TV dinner roast beef. It was a rubber like consistency with no flavor. There were people at the table next to us who left halfway through our meal and the food sat on the table. Normally it wouldn't bother me but we counted five flies flying around the leftover food. I was totally disgusted and will never eat there again. Never.

1  Thank tlynne774
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Looks like an old Ponderosa restaurant. We had double hamburgs and fries...food was served very hot...no frills but friendly staff to wait on you.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

try it... you'll like it!
great food & fast service and friendly usually. open 24 hours

Reviewed December 22, 2010

We have been going to Pearls for years off and on. It is one of our favorite breakfast restaurants. The food and atmosphere is very "down home", the servers are very attentive, the portions are generous and the wait is usually short. We prefer their breakfasts over the other meals, but they do have a good salad bar at dinner. The decor depicts the interests of the owners and of local history and adds to the home style atmosphere. They have TVs on but they are not intrusive, no piped in music that I can recall; a good place to have conversation and meet with friends.

1  Thank Kevin M