“Best Sandwiches”

Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining
Description: Great Taste Since 1955! Richard's menu has something for everyone: pizza, calzones, pasta, sandwiches (including Richard's world famous steak sandwich), salads and gluten-free pizza, and our fresh fudge for dessert! Feeding a Group? We do that! Let us bring it to you. Give us a call and we'll take care of the work. Our catering menu, group delivery service and/or our private party room are perfect for any kind of event!
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I absolutely love their steak sandwich and the hot deli (like a italian hoagie with pizza sauce and I add mayo...don't knock it till ya try it) and you have to ask for cheese. I really don't care for their pizza, think it's about equal to a Tombstone, but other family members really like it. They make fudge that is fantastic! A sandwich is about $6 which is good but their pizza prices are too high and they never distribute coupouns. Around the holidays you can actually get the steak sandwiches delivered anywhere in the country, unique gift idea!

There are newer reviews for Richards Pizza

Reviewed June 29, 2010

On a recent visit to Richards in Fairfield, I came away very pleased.The place was crowded and I thought we wouldn't be able to dine in.This place is HUGE! Our food came to our table fairly quickly and was as usual,delicious.This place is run very well! My entire family loves Richards and we go there at least once a week.

Reviewed May 14, 2010

This is our favorite pizza in Fairfield. Try the deli lovers well done. They have fabulous hoagies too!!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2010

Called Richards to book a birthday party for my daughter and the guy on the phone sighed real loud and told me how busy they were like I was bothering them at that moment. I was upset. They lost about $200 plus in revenue for a birthday kid party because they didn't have phone/customer kindness. Thias was the Richards in Fairfield.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Richard's pizza is great - the sauce is perfect - just enough cheese lightly browned on the top... but their steak sandwiches are LEGENDARY. If you enjoy onions, and trust me, to eat one of these things, you have to enjoy onions - you will absolutely love it. The restaurant is pretty simple and hasn't been changed much over the past 20 years. But, it's economical and more than worth the drive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook