I wish I had seen the previous review because I would never have eaten at this restaurant. The restaurant was so dirty I am not surprised that someone found mold. The bathrooms were disgusting and not checked regularly. The food was cold and honestly it was not good. The staff was not friendly they barely smiled or said hello. I know this is a cheap Asian Buffet, but it is not worth the few dollars it costs to eat here. It is really not worth it if you become from their lack of cleanliness. I will never go back or recommend to anyone. Please take my advice DO NOT EAT HERE! or if you do eat here know you are doing so at the risk of your health.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.