“Friendly, Clean, great breakfast.”

Holiday Inn Express Fairfield
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful, nice clean room, use of hot and pool all night, :) and breakfast was very tasty. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the luggage cart was rickety. (Not such a big deal)

• Stayed: March 2013
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

I want to begin by thanking you for taking the time to post your feedback about your most recent stay at our property. Each of the staff works so hard everyday to deliver the quality our guests deserve. I am so pleased that our staff, breakfast, and facilities exceeded your expectations. I also want to apologize for the inconvenenience you experienced with the luggage carts. Our management team is working on correcting the issue in a timely fashion. I want to thank you again for your business and for your feedback and we hope to serve you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel with my family. I was very pleased with the friendliness of the front desk staff, the cleanliness and comfort of the room and beds, the availability of a 24-hr pool and hot tub, a gym, and the hot breakfast.

The hot breakfast had a very wide array to choose from: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links and patties, biscuits, pancakes, cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, danish pastries, fruit, juices, coffee/tea. Having so many hot protein choices is always impressive.

If I'm ever back in the Fairfield, this is where I'll be staying again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank H S
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

I want to first thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us. From the selection at breakfast to the pool area, we have done our best to listen to the guest and tailor our amenities and services to their feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed all that we offer. We hope that when you are in the area we will get the opportunity to serve you again. Take care and thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Brought 4 children ...they were fully booked and had not one problem. If you need anything there are no questions! ! Awesome stay. Highly recomended!!! Very clean and wonderful staff! Close to shopping and entertainment!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank coolcarfanatic07
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review in regards to your stay with us. It is our goal that every time you stay with us your expectations are exceeded. Such wonderful feedback is exactly what our staff needs to continue to drive to be a leader in excellence. It was great meeting you the other morning and thank you again for your review. Have a great day!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The staff was very friendly at check in and through out stay. Had the king bed room with the kitchenette. Room was very large and nice. The breakfast that came with the room was very impressive. Staff made extra effort to make sure everyone who came to breakfast was able to find something. We came 15 minutes before breakfast ended and most of the hot items were out but the staff made fresh items so we and others could have a good breakfast. The selection of breakfast items was impressive from eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy and a pan cake maker machine. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: When booking a room ask for a room with a microwave and fridge. They are usually the same price as t...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Paul V
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to convey your thoughts about your recent stay. Our staff is dedicated to exceeding expecations and delivering an experience in every department that our guests will not forget. I am so glad that you got to enjoy our breakfast bar and that you were so pleased with the service that your experienced. I will make sure to relay your comments to the entire staff to ensure they stay motivated to being a leader in excellence.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and more than accomodating. The room was very nice and clean! Between putt-putt, corn hole, the pool, and the arcade we had plenty to do. The breakfaste was very nice as well with quite a few choices to decide from!

Room Tip: After booking online i would call the hotel if you would like to add a microwave or refrigerator
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie L
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your most recent stay. Our hotel is dedicated to providing every guest with the highest quality facilites and service. I am pleased to learn that we were succesful with your stay. I will use your review to further motivate our staff to continue their efforts. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We visited the Holiday Inn-Fairfield for business as part of a regional skate competition. Despite the area being flooded with figure skaters, we found this Holiday Inn to be quiet, comfortable and a very positive experience. The staff was exceptional and the facility very clean. The pool area is a nice amenity as was the ability to bring pets. This Holiday inn clearly measures up to brand expectations and surpasses them in many respects. There is no question, this hotel is worth recommending.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul A

I want to first start by thanking you for taking the time to post this review. I want to also tell you how pleased I am that you enjoyed your stay here at our property. It was a busy weekend with all of the pretty little girls in their skating costumes and our staff worked very hard to keep up. I will make sure to use this review to confirm their hard work and I hope that we will be able to serve you again soon. Have a wonderful day and thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I just recently was graduating with my masters degree from the University of Miami Ohio located in Oxford, Ohio. We originally had our reservations made at Baymont Suites in Oxford. I wanted to choose a hotel that would be near the university so that travel to and from would not be an issue. At the last minute, we had to make the decision to take our puppy along with. After inquiring with Baymont Suites, I found out that they were not pet friendly so we had to make a change and by then the closest pet-friendly hotel was the Holiday Inn Express in Fairfield, a good 25-30 minutes from the university. So, I began being disappointed in our hotel situation seeing it was such a far distance to the university. But, people at Holiday Inn made all the difference in making our stay such a pleasant one! Two people in particular on their staff, Katie and Paula, became like family in the three day stay. They took care of us so well, that by the time we left, they were giving us hugs good bye! My nine year old son, Jimmy, took particular like to both of these women. So, if we are ever going toward Cincinnati again, and I know we will, we will be definitely making Holiday Inn Express our first choice! We suggest this hotel to anyone who likes to be treated like family!

Room Tip: Say hi to Paula and Katie! You will be happy they are going to make your stay as comfortable as the...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank donnaplocharczyk
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

I want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations during your most recent stay. It is our goal for every family staying here to be as comfortable as possible. Paula and Katie both are true assets to the team and I will be sure to use this review as positive reinforcement for the great job they do every day. I look forward to meeting you and your family the next time you stay and if there is anything that we can do to further assist please do not hesitate to let me know.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Northwest Fairfield
Courtyard Hamilton
Courtyard Hamilton
#1 of 1 in Hamilton
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati North/Forest Park

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fairfield? Share your experiences!