Holiday Inn Express Fairfield
  • Free Internet
Carriage Inn(Fairfield)
Tri-County Inn(West Chester)
View Hotel
All reviewsstay there againthe breakfast arearoom was cleanaccessible roompool area was cleanstayed two nightsnice hotelstaff was friendlyhot watereasy accessmotelangelerinbusinesseshousekeeperhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and more than accomodating. The room was very nice and clean! Between putt-putt, corn hole, the pool, and the arcade we had plenty to do. The breakfaste was very nice as well with quite a few choices to decide from!

Room Tip: After booking online i would call the hotel if you would like to add a microwave or refrigerator
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie L
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your most recent stay. Our hotel is dedicated to providing every guest with the highest quality facilites and service. I am pleased to learn that we were succesful with your stay. I will use your review to further motivate our staff to continue their efforts. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We visited the Holiday Inn-Fairfield for business as part of a regional skate competition. Despite the area being flooded with figure skaters, we found this Holiday Inn to be quiet, comfortable and a very positive experience. The staff was exceptional and the facility very clean. The pool area is a nice amenity as was the ability to bring pets. This Holiday inn clearly measures up to brand expectations and surpasses them in many respects. There is no question, this hotel is worth recommending.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul A

I want to first start by thanking you for taking the time to post this review. I want to also tell you how pleased I am that you enjoyed your stay here at our property. It was a busy weekend with all of the pretty little girls in their skating costumes and our staff worked very hard to keep up. I will make sure to use this review to confirm their hard work and I hope that we will be able to serve you again soon. Have a wonderful day and thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I just recently was graduating with my masters degree from the University of Miami Ohio located in Oxford, Ohio. We originally had our reservations made at Baymont Suites in Oxford. I wanted to choose a hotel that would be near the university so that travel to and from would not be an issue. At the last minute, we had to make the decision to take our puppy along with. After inquiring with Baymont Suites, I found out that they were not pet friendly so we had to make a change and by then the closest pet-friendly hotel was the Holiday Inn Express in Fairfield, a good 25-30 minutes from the university. So, I began being disappointed in our hotel situation seeing it was such a far distance to the university. But, people at Holiday Inn made all the difference in making our stay such a pleasant one! Two people in particular on their staff, Katie and Paula, became like family in the three day stay. They took care of us so well, that by the time we left, they were giving us hugs good bye! My nine year old son, Jimmy, took particular like to both of these women. So, if we are ever going toward Cincinnati again, and I know we will, we will be definitely making Holiday Inn Express our first choice! We suggest this hotel to anyone who likes to be treated like family!

Room Tip: Say hi to Paula and Katie! You will be happy they are going to make your stay as comfortable as they can.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank donnaplocharczyk
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

I want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations during your most recent stay. It is our goal for every family staying here to be as comfortable as possible. Paula and Katie both are true assets to the team and I will be sure to use this review as positive reinforcement for the great job they do every day. I look forward to meeting you and your family the next time you stay and if there is anything that we can do to further assist please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I stay here on the Saturday night of my owrk Christmas Party since we are 45 miles from home. It is a clean and comfortable place to stay. We reserve a room with a king size bed and there is a comfortable chair with an ottoman. There is a nice big desk to do any kind of business work. Nice big bathroom. They also include a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, buscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon and an assorted bunch of breads and rolls. The front desk staff are wonderful and very attentive. Also, the next day we get up and check out Jungle Jims which is a treat in itself. We also stop by Bass Pro Shop for some Christmas shopping.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda M
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

I would like to start by thanking you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. I also pleased to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to ensure that each of our guests feels welcomed, special, and appreciated for their loyalty and for their feedback. I am also glad that our location provided to be a convenience for you. I hope that you enjoyed your holiday party and I would like to again thank you for your feedback. We look forward to being able to serve you in the future and I hope you have a great Holiday! Take care.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

If your a business traveler and need good internet access don't go here. However, if terrible internet is not a problem then this is a great place, with comfortable beds, friendly staff, clean rooms,an average Holiday Inn express breakfast, and hot coffee. For the three days I was here for business, the internet did not work well enough to even browse the net, let alone work on it. It was reset several times but still had a poor signal even in the lobby. This seriously affected my stay since I was there on business and could not get what I needed to get done completed and was really frustrating.

Room Tip: Bring you own wifi hotspot if you have to have internet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Vanessa V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback in regard to your most recent stay. It is our property's goal to ensure that each of our guest's are completely satisfied with their experience, I apologize that we fell short in our goal. I want to inform you that we have completely upgraded our property's internet equipment. In result of the upgrade, our internet service now matches our business traveler's needs. I would love the opportunity to serve you again and deliver the experience expected; I do appreciate the positive feedback in regard to the staff and the property itself. I again apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is a way that I can compensate this inconvenience and win your loyalty to our property. My email is mgr@expressfairfeld.com and you can also reach my by dialing 513-860-2900.