Holiday Inn Express Fairfield
  • Free Internet
Carriage Inn(Fairfield)
Tri-County Inn(West Chester)
View Hotel
All reviewsstay there againthe breakfast arearoom was cleanaccessible roompool area was cleanstayed two nightsnice hotelstaff was friendlyhot watereasy accessmotelangelerinbusinesseshousekeeperhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This motel was one of the better Holiday Inn Expresses (HIEs) that I've stayed at. Clean, comfortable and lived up to the promises. Use your HIE frequent stay status to request a quiet, top-floor room if avail.

Breakfast was suitable, no complaints. All equipment worked. Motel is somewhat a ways off the I-275 and is in a business/industrial park. Safe access to and departure from the motel is complicated by limited ingress/egress opportunities re Dixie Hwy and requires more than average care and patience! Plenty of good restaurants nearby. All in all, a good place along Cincy's 'outerbelt'.

Room Tip: Ask for rm on top, N end of bldg for relative quietness.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank MonkeyOnTheWing
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We booked several rooms for out of town family and friends for our son's wedding. Never having been there I was nervous about setting up group accomadations for our wedding guests. There was no need to worry! The staff was very accomadating and helpful. They made sure our group rooms were together, gave out directions to our guests, helped us with the computers, and even provided us with plates and napkins when the pizza delivery forgot. The rooms were large, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was amazing. Everyone loved the variety and the fresh pancakes.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pand1818
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I was booked at this hotel on a Saturday and another the Friday night before. When we arrived at the Friday hotel it was so terrible I called and Kaitlin said she could get me in for Friday night as well. She was more than helpful. I had to call her five times to get to the hotel because I wasn't familiar with the area and every time she was as pleasant and helpful as the time before. When I walked in I felt as though we were already friends. She was so friendly and such an asset to this hotel. Took us about two minutes to check in and then we were up to our room. The room was SO nice. Had a microwave and a refrigerator. We went down to the heated pool which was actually heated. Not at all cold like most indoor pools. The following night we had a reception to attend and our dog (5 lb yorkie who never barks started yelping when we left the room) We could not leave the dog as it would have bothered other guests. While we were leaving terrified the dog would freeze in the car as it was only 20 degrees Kaitlyn offered to put the dog in his little cage in an area of the hotel where he would not disturb anyone. To me this was the most generous offer as we were late and not really sure what else do do. We had driven 6 hours for this event and now were worried we may not be able to attend or stay long as that small of a dog cannot be in 20 degree weather. Because of her generosity and quick thinking that we could put him somewhere that would bother other guests we were able to go and enjoy our time. We promised her we leave early and be home before her shift ended but she told us not to worry she would relay the situation to the girl coming in for the night shift and make sure everyone knew where he was and that he was safe. She even printed directions to our destination that got us there in no time flat. Everyone I came in contact with was SO NICE. The housekeeper was very sweet - even a maintenance man we saw was very friendly and personable. I just cannot rave enough of this hotel. I usually stay at very expensive Hiltons but this place was by far the BEST service I have ever received at a hotel. Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn (2nd and 3rd shift) you girls were the best and I will be back at your hotel whenever I find myself in Cincy. The Manager was also Super but I did not catch her name. Stay here!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We stayed for two nights for a family event and the service was excellent. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. But again the service was what made the difference for $99 a night hotel. Will be staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lking5
Reviewed March 25, 2011

The title sounds like I was disappointed in the hotel. I was not. It was very clean. Pretty new and comfortable. The front desk help was very nice. But, this is just an average hotel. Had a pool and breakfast that was decent. We stayed here while attending an event in Oxford, Ohio and it was a bit far to drive, but the hotels in Oxford were either very low end or $168 a night. I would recommend this hotel because it is clean and a good night stay. But, it will not blow your socks off. But, what Holiday Inn Express does;)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple