“Worlds smallest ribs”

Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2012

BEWARE!
A full slab of ribs is approx 9 inches long,1.5 in wide at each end and 2.5 in at the middle.
It should be listed as a fool slab.
I have never seen a slab of ribs so small, I can't imagine what a half slab would be.
Quality was 1 notch above a McRib but only because the McRib is pressed into the shape of a rib.
Didn't taste anything like ribs cooked in a smoker.
Sides were typical truck stop quailty, frozen french fries (think Ore Ida),baked beans straight from the can.
Food was mediocre at best.
I had gift cards that were given to me, so I paid half as much as the average sucker who is unfortunate enough to visit a Rib City Grill, I still felt that I had been Ripped Off !!!
I contacted Rib City about it and I asked if all the Rib City locations are the same but they have neglected to respond, i would take that to meen, they are.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Full slab of baby back ribs were ok. Fall off the bone but portion was small and the flavor was nothing like smoked ribs in the south. Chicago Boy.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We eat at Rib City occasionally, it is located next to Hooters in Springdale, it moved from the Jungle Jims complex. We really enjoy their thinly sliced pork where you can choose which of their four bbq sauces you want to add , because they keep them right there on the table. I like the cole slaw quite a bit also, and their fries are good especially when you add cheese and bacon to them. The staff is always friendly and attentive, and dessert is a must if you like raspberry cheesecake.

1  Thank CrazyD513
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Visited for the first time and would love to go back. No frills place with very large menu.
Had the ribs, with a choice of 2 sides (coleslaw was very good, fries were just fries). Ribs were excellent! Also have 3 choices of sauce on the table to add if you want (not really necessary). I tried the "spicy" sauce and it was also excellent!
Service was OUTSTANDING!

2  Thank PEEDEEGIRL
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Don't let the proximity to Hooters scare you off. Rib City is a great barbecue restaurant. We ate lunch there and had three different entrees, each of which was more than satisfying. My baby back ribs were falling off the bone good. My husband's pulled pork was yummy. We were supposed to share, but ue ended up liking what we got so much neither of us wanted to give any up! My dad had the barbecue pork plate, a great choice for him since he doesn't like sauce of any kind. The pork was thinly sliced and piled on his plate. He could add his choice of saucxes. The pork was juicy, tasty, succulent -- any more superlatives out there?

An added bonus is the full So many barbecue places only have Bud on tap, and we don't like Bud. Rib City has Bud, but also has Sam Adams, Yuengling, and a few others.

A great lunch! I only wish I lived nearby to eat here more than once a year.

1  Thank CarolR55